ESTA Visa Contact Us


Online Application For VWP Countries

Should You Visit the U.S.
With an ESTA or a Visa?
Check Your Eligibility or Apply For a New ESTA Now
Only travelers with a citizenship from a U.S. Visa Waiver Country can apply. Are you eligible?
Take Your Eligibility Test New ESTA Application


All eligible international travelers who plan to visit the United States might qualify to travel under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) after applying for authorization.

Eligibility Requirements

Must be a citizen or an eligible national of a VWP country
Must not have a visitor's visa (B1/B2)
Must visit for 90 days or fewer
Must visit for business or pleasure (e.g. vacation, short recreational study programs or for medical reasons)
You wish to apply for a new authorization for one or many traveling individuals.

What You Need

A valid passport from a VWP country
A valid credit card to pay for the application: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club) are accepted.
Contact information
Your most recent employment information, if applicable

Entry Requirements

A Valid Passport

Your passport needs to be valid for as long as you will be in the United States. No additional validity period will be required on your passport.


U.S. immigration officials accept passports that were extended by 12 months by your country's embassies and consulates only under exceptional measures that were enacted in mid-2014. In these cases, you would need to apply for a visa from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate before you travel.

ESTA Visa For USA: Online Application Information
STEP 1 Complete The Online Application
ESTA Visa For USA: Online Application Information
STEP 2 Review And Submit Application
ESTA Visa For USA: Online Application Information
STEP 3 Receive An Approved ESTA Via Email

About the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows most people from VWP countries who have a passport entry into the United States for up to 90 days. Permissible travel under the VWP includes tourism, certain types of business dealings, and passage to another country. You are ineligible for the VWP and must apply for a visa from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate if you have a passport from any of the VWP countries that describe your nationality as something other than where your citizenship lies, or, if your passport were extended by 12 months under an exceptional measure enacted in mid-2014.


You must have a passport that includes certain security features to travel under the VWP. If you are unsure whether you are eligible to enter the United States under the VWP (maybe because you have a criminal record or have been arrested) or have general questions about visa matters, contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate for advice.


If you will travel under the VWP by air or sea, you should provide details online through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) 72 hours or more before you travel. If you do not have an ESTA, you will be denied travel to the United States. If you will be arriving to the United States by land, you do not need to complete an ESTA or show one at the border. Please note that getting an ESTA is a separate process from providing your airline with advance passenger information.


The VWP is for occasional, short visits to the United States. You could be denied entry to the United States if a U.S. immigration official thinks you are trying to use the VWP for unintended purposes, such as trying to prolong your stay by making a short trip out of the United States so that you can restart the 90-day clock by reentering. If you go from the United States to Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean, you can usually reenter using the ESTA and the admission stamp you received when you first arrived in the United States. That way, the time you spend outside the United States is included in the 90-day allotted time period. Make sure you know how much time the immigration official authorized for your remaining stay in the United States if you reenter under the same ESTA.

When you arrive to the United States, you must show proof that you have enough funds available to support yourself during your stay, even if you will be staying with family or friends. Further details about the VWP and other U.S. immigration rules are available from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website, the official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Emergency Travel Document (ETD)

An emergency travel document (ETD) is not valid for entry into the United States under the VWP. If you plan to enter the United States with an ETD, you must apply for a visa from the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate before traveling.